Good Morning Class R!
I hope you are all safe and well and had lots of Easter Eggs.!
I enjoyed my first piece of chocolate on Easter Sunday, as I gave up chocolate for Lent……it tasted delicious!
Here are a selection of activities that I have planned for this week.
However, there is no expectation for you to complete all these activities – I have given you a choice of things you may like to try.
Monday 13th April
- Write a few sentence in your workbook about what you did on Easter Sunday – how many eggs did you get? Did you do an Easter egg hunt? What did you have for tea? Etc.
- Let’s get creative - make a paper plate butterfly
- Using Purple mash, draw a colourful bird and then label the different parts of the bird – this has been set as a 2do for you
Tuesday 14th April
- Using your workbook, write or draw as many things related to Easter that you can think of e.g. Eggs, chocolate, Jesus, cross.
- Look at the plant you are growing at home (the one we planted at Grappenhall Heys Walled Gardens) and see how tall it has grown. Can you measure it? Draw a picture of it in your workbook and write how tall it is in centimetres.
- Can you label your plant?
Wednesday 15th April
- Spring Writing Activity – write a sentence about each of the spring pictures, use the boxes at the top to help you
- Play I Spy Spring – how many lambs can you see? Write the numbers on the answer sheet
- In your workbook write an Easter prayer
Thursday 16th April
- Complete the Easter themed addition worksheets
- Cutting and matching activity – animals and their young
- Play spot the difference - spring scene. There are 6 difference for you to find
Friday 17th April
- Mummy starts with ‘m’ have a look around the house and garden and see if you could make a list in your workbook of all the things that begin with ‘m’ – how many can you find?
- Look in your garden or when you go for a walk to see if you can find any evidence of Spring – complete this tick sheet
- You could also draw the things you have seen in your workbook and label them