Hello Class 5,
Welcome back! I can’t wait to see you all and start our exciting year together.We have so many exciting topics and learning to embark upon and I can’t wait to get started.
- PE will be on a Monday afternoon this half term. Please come into school wearing your PE kit on your PE day.
- Just like last year, your lunch and toast orders will be taken first thing in the morning. Your packed lunches will be stored on the trolley outside of our classroom.
- Water bottles will be kept by our classroom sink and will be accessible to you throughout the day.
- Homework is set on a Tuesday and is due the following Monday. You will receive 1 piece of maths and English homework each week. There is a basket in the classroom for these to be returned to.
- Spellings will be sent home at the start of this half term in and we will have a short spelling quiz each Friday.
I have attached our curriculum map below which will outlines our learning over the next year as well as knowledge organisers for this half term.