Good Morning Class R!
I hope you are all well and had a lovely weekend.
This week you have a choice of three activities each day.
There is no expectation for you to complete all these activities – I have given you a choice of things you may like to try. You can still access your Active Learn books and Purple mash any time.
Don't forget that the St Matt's Easter Competition is now OPEN for entries. You will find it on the Home Page under News and Events.
Monday 6th April
- Draw a spring scene using Purple mash paint – I have set this as a 2do
- Make a 2D shape chick – practise your cutting skills
- Complete the dot to dot activity sheets - some are to 10 and others to 20
Tuesday 7th April
- Write about what you have done over the weekend
- Make Easter rice krispie cakes with your parents – here is the recipe
- Complete the colour by number Easter sheets
Wednesday 8th April
- Complete the Easter I Spy counting activity worksheet
- Watch the PPT of the Easter Story
- Sequence the Easter Story using the pictures, then colour them in
Thursday 9th April
- Using the Easter Story PPT write a few sentences in your workbook – below is an Easter word mat you can use
- Using Purple mash, design your own Easter Egg – I have set this as a 2do
- Work through these tricky word Easter themed booklets - there is a Phase 2 booklet and a Phase 3 one
Friday 10th April
- Bunny starts with ‘b’ have a look around the house and garden and see if you could make a list in your workbook of all the things that begin with ‘b’ – how many can you find?
- Read the Easter Journal and try to complete one of the activities
- Go on an Easter Egg hunt with your family